Since completing the E4 advert to the best of my ability I have focused on my vehicle. Which I have added more detail and high poly projections as well as additional normal maps and a specular. I'm fairly pleased with the turn out.
Now, I just need to render out the turnaround as well as do a fly through to get all the detail in. I also need to find a way to show the scale of my vehicle. I am thinking about using biped as a source of scale or maybe a tree. Unfortunately I do not have enough time to make a environment plinth in which to put my vehicle. If I did it would be a desert scene. Here is a preview of my texture maps...
Saturday, 15 May 2010
Recently I have managed to render out my shots and have composited them together on After Effects. I am now waiting for them to render out to put them onto Premiere to export the final product. I am fairly happy with the result. There are a few changes that I would like to make if I have time but I now have to put my focus onto finishing my vehicle which I'm half way through texturing but have not touched in a long time. Hopefully I should get it done quickly. I also want to put sound to my E4 advert and so I need to find time to work with my friend to make a soundtrack and SFX. So far my friend Keith has been working on the soundtrack which started out as quite orchestral but has changed it to a more electronic sound to suit the style of E4 more. I need to give Keith a final edit so the music and SFX can be properly applied.
Friday, 7 May 2010
I have not managed to show any of my vehicle eventhough I am currently halfway through texturing it. here are some images of my pre production work and the development of modelling the vehicle. I am creating a huge vehicle that is capable of carrying and sustaining life in its belly in harsh environments.
Monday, 3 May 2010
Although I have been working on Aled's Bee character on and off over the major project period, I have also taken up some work for Danie who is also doing a short film involving a lollipop. Im really pleased with the style and the finished texture of the lollipop. I've also done texture for danie's monster in her short film which was a nice change from my work.
a couple of weeks ago i reshot my footage using better markers and lighting. although i have found that my markers are too big and my lighting could of been brighter. However i'm going to stick with what I got due to time issues.
Sunday, 2 May 2010
This is my first try of filming my live action footage for my film. Unfortunatley it wasn't the best quality as we filmed it too dark and i was unsure on the placement and quantity of markers so I will have to reshoot.