Wednesday 23 February 2011

Alien Essay

I haven't updated my blog in a while. With my small alien model I have finished unwrapping and have almost finished texturing. I am experimenting with SSS fast skin at the moment. nut that is on hold for a while as my dissertation is in on monday so i need to complete that. I am currently a little behind schedule but getting this essay and my small alien complete this week would be awesome.
I also made the flash grenade used for the film today out of a old grenade and a Jean Paul Gaultier tin which looks pretty cool I think (from far away) Its nice to do some hands on stuff. I also managed to borrow some gun shells as props for the puddle shot. They are currently tied together but can be detached.
I have created a mock up of the poster for the puddle shot of the film also. Not for the look but what I think should be on the poster for the audience to get an indication of what is going on. First 'Evacuation' that people are in danger and need to leave the area. Second, 'Call to Arms' That the military are in need of volunteers to show how desperate things have become and that the people that are fighting are just volunteers.


No comments:

Post a Comment